Nowadays, there are many forms that we can take to bring our products and services to our customers. For example, Facebook ads, Google AdWords, Google display, PR postings in newspapers… Among them, email is considered as an effective marketing channel, which helps us to deliver our advertising message to customers in a direct way fastest and with the lowest possible cost. Therefore, selling through email is the form of sales that many individuals and companies use for their online business.
But professional Email Marketing Software are usually more expensive for most startups. So, often when you start, you should use the free and most professional Email Marketing Software, as best as you can.
- The Standard Size Of Images For Facebook Ads
- Six Knowledge To Master Before Creating Your First Facebook Ads Campaign
- 5 Tips For Increasing Your Google Adwords Quality Score
- Google AdSense vs Affiliate Marketing – Which Form Should You Choose To Make Money Online?
1. Benchmark Email Free Email Marketing Software
Benchmark Email is a free Email Marketing Software for you to send up to 14,000 emails per month. When you use Benchmark, you will have many functions such as creating online surveys, using email templates and tracking email stats. Account registration for using the Benchmark Email is also very simple, in just a few minutes. Your job is to create a list of customers through the registration form on your website.
In addition, what features does the Benchmark Email have?
- This is Free Email Marketing Software with no time limit.
- Autoresponder support (1 or more features not usually offered with Free packages at other Email Marketing service providers).
- Provides up to 14,000 emails per month.
- Account free support up to 2,000 subscribers.
- Easily create registration form for website, Facebook or other social networks.
- Add the Google Analytics engine to see conversions through user behavior.
- With more than 400 Email Marketing templates, you can customize them to your liking.
2. MailChimp Email Marketing Software
With MailChimp, you can manage up to 2,000 customers’ email addresses and can send up to 12,000 monthly emails completely free. You will never have to worry about time spent for email. To subscribe to MailChimp is extremely simple, only with your email if you have a MailChimp account with many good features: drag email templates, A/B testing tools, etc. When you use MailChimp, you are completely assured that your email will not be placed into Spam.
MailChimp’s inbox rate is extremely high, reaching over 90%. This is a very high number for many of you running email marketing campaigns. It’s no coincidence that this rate is so high, because when using MailChimp you must follow the rules that it sets. You have to have a good list of email addresses, which will give you the professionalism in selling and branding your company in the long run.
3. VerticalResponse Free Email Marketing Software
VerticalResponse is a free Email Marketing Software that allows you to send up to 4,000 monthly emails and save up to 1,000 Email addresses. Comparing with MailChimp and Benchmark Email, VerticalResponse email delivery is less. But if your needs are not so great, this Email Marketing Software will do it for you. You can connect to your Facebook and Twitter accounts, which will give you more contact information with your customers through Facebook and Twitter.
VerticalResponse provides functions such as:
- Provide email marketing services, advertising on the Internet.
- Send information about products, send bulk email to many potential customers.
- Save, remember birthday and send greetings to potential customers.
- Manage the delivery of email to users.
- Statistics metrics send the email.
- Use on Mobile.
4. ActiveCampaign Email Marketing Software
ActiveCampaign is the best free Email Marketing Software today, allowing you to take care of up to 2,500 emails while having additional features such as payment plans. Free subscriptions from ActiveCampaign will not be penalized, so you do not have to worry about paying extra fees when expanding your customer list. With ActiveCampaign, you can use different designs and create custom templates just like when you use paid, while it is used absolutely free of charge. So, ActiveCampaign is definitely a good software to use if you are looking for free Email Marketing Software.
There are many other free Email Marketing Software, but above are the four software we appreciate as well as their current popularity. In addition, if you can afford, you should also refer to the paid software such as GetResponse. It is rated as the best Email Marketing Software now which has powerful customer care tools. The free version of this software can take care of 250 subscribers, you can refer to more.
OTHER TOOLS TO HELP YOU PROMOTE EMAIL MARKETING STRATEGY