Do you believe that only spending 30 – 60 minutes for SEO will help you grow your rankings overall in just a few days?
Better yet, if you have a new website, it can help you get out of Google’s sandbox after only one submission after SEO? Yes, that is entirely true with Entity Building technique, namely the Schema application.
Do not worry if you do not know anything about code, because I’m here to guide you step by step.
The Practical Benefits Of Entity
- Google believes in the websites that it has identified them as entities and expects as many websites to implement Entity from 2013 up to now and in the future.
- It is difficult for an opponent to find that your website has Entity if they do not have the root of entity building. If you think Entity can easy to find out, then in this article I will prove the opposite for you.
- Influenced and updated-quickly time. When finished schema and submit, it only takes 3 or 4 days later to see the change.
- Entity helps you improve the ranking of keywords that are stuck on pages 2 or 3 of the black sheep effect or when your website is sandboxed.
- Very fast and strongly ranking up. It assures the new SEO keywords that are outside the top 100 will also fly immediately to page 4 or 5 after the deployment of Entity, of course with the site which is not penalized.
- Entity is also a solid screen to protect your website from the risk of the penalty of Google or the unexpectedly updated algorithm.
- Extremely effective in increasing the trust for new websites is another advantage of Entity that you should remember.
- Growing natural traffic for the website.
Contradictions About Entity
At the same time, there are some opposing views about Entity. I would like to correct this information. Entity is not as simple as you think. There are few articles in the world that instruct Entity technique specifically.
Overview Of Schema
Schema may be a concept that not too unfamiliar to you. Here, I use this application as a technical construct of Entity. This is a very small trick but help Google understand your site better, then ranking up your keyword rankings aggressively!
For those who do not know about Schema, I would like to briefly introduce it. According to Moz, Schema is defined as follow:
Schema is simply understood as a small code that you attach to the HTML of your website. It has the ability to help search engines read your website more easily, and increase your ranking in search results.
In this particular case, I will guide you to create the enterprise schema. Once again, do not think you already know this one. The things that hidden in this type of schema in the Entity Authentication, you will know right now.
Entity Authentication Using Schema
In Entity Building, to identify Entity and let Google trust you, the two types of schemas you need are: Business Schema and Persona Schema.
Why Every Website Should Have Schema
According to officially published documents, Google strongly encourages you to use the schema, letting the Google bots in particular and the search engines in general easily identify your information among countless other information on the Internet:
- Entity Validation: helps Google validate information on the Internet, Google’s live data information and finally, information on the website.
- For Google to understand the content, usually, it will have to get the data on your main website content and the backlinks pointing to it. With the schema, we will give Google more data for it to evaluate accurately.
- Having a Schema will help Google to evaluate the page higher, which also leads to the links out from the page that the schema will be more evaluated.
- And more.
How To Create Schema From A To Z
I will detail how to create the Schema for your website, accompany with specific notes for each step.
Google has a great tool for you to create and test your Schema to see if it works fine before you insert the source code of your website. This is the Structured Data Testing Tool.
There are specific types of key information you need to provide:
- ”@context”: http://schema.org
- ”@type”: you should add from type of business that Schema refers to. In the case of adding a business type that is not in the schema list, the schema may be buggy, but the rankings are sometimes increased by the team creating the schema business type other than the Google algorithmic founder team. This makes opponent find difficult to recognize. I will speak more specifically below.
- ”@id”: your business website URL
- ”url”: your business website URL
- ”logo”: The URL of the logo must be the business website link. The logo meets the minimum requirements: 112x112pxl, in .jpg or .png And allow Google bots to index it.
- ”image”: an image of the business
- ”priceRange”: service price with currency codes such as: $, €, £, etc.
- ”hasMap”: This is quite important, you have to accurately declare your business address.
As you can see, the left column is the types of information you need to enter, the right column is the information you provide that corresponds to the type of information requested. Information should be separated by “,”. Note that this punctuation must be used for precision. Otherwise, the test will return an error result and your Schema will not work.
- potentialAction in Schema is where you want your landing page to be clicked. As for me, I want to lead the users to the SEO service registration page so I put the URL of it.
- SAMAS: pretty important. This is where you paste into other information on the Internet that describes more detail your business. This information must be placed on reputable websites. In addition, you should also put your other social networking sites, especially the sites Google that encourages in the list here.
- You can also add other social networking sites such as Snapchat, Spotify… and more. Although Google does not ask, researchs show that a number of famous websites put up more than 40 social networking sites. Looks spam but effective. I also applied it to many of the projects I deployed.
- SAMAS is a data parser that many people do not know and will be very surprised to hear. Every URL you insert here will act as an outbound link. So you are transmitting your link juice to the page you filled out. It does not include anchor text, only power. If you are afraid that the outbound link will lose the power of your website, this is not true. Actually, I’m very supportive that you should link out. Link in then link out, naturally.
- All information you post on the Internet & on Google and on the website must match each other. So Google makes it easier for you to validate your rankings.
How To Insert Schema For WordPress
There are many types of Schema, but you should choose JSON-LD Schema. Schema should be inserted in the header of the website. You can choose to have the schema in the footer, or in the article content as well, but will greatly reduce the effect of it! I also tested it and conclude the schema header helps improve rankings better.
- Step 1: First, you have to download a plugin called Header and Footer Scripts that allows you to insert scripts into the header. Once you have downloaded the plugin and enabled it, insert the Schema script and select Update.
- Step 2: Refresh the page and check the source code of the page. You will now see the entire schema in the header tag.
- Step 3: Submit to Google. Note there are two types of submitting, they are by PC and by mobile. I found that when submitting to the mobile version, Google indexes faster, usually around 2 or 3 days.
Schema Tricks That Not Well Known
- Schema must be inserted to each page: Previously, we often create a Schema once for the whole site. But in this article I will not instruct you to do that. We will create Schema on each page and each URL to avoid or reduce the risk of being visited by Google Panda due to duplicated data. The reason is Schema is still the code of HTML.
- Schema in the header: As in the Google tutorial, getting Schema to the header will benefit from the Schema. So try to insert the whole Schema in the header.
Schema may not be unfamiliar with the experienced SEOers. But not too many people know the benefits of it, and the trick to hack it.
As soon as you finish reading, apply this technique right to your website. Remember to observe the indicators before and after to see the results.