In this article, I will help you access and familiarize with cPanel interface as well as better understand what cPanel is.
If you buy hosting, please be aware of buying hosting with cPanel support, to be able to manipulate more easily such as: file management, add or delete a domain, backup, get database,…
If you are developing a WordPress website, you can quickly install WordPress in cPanel.
What is cPanel?
cPanel is a control panel on pre-programmed Linux servers (Linux Hosting). Its mission is to help you easily manage hosting, use features, manipulate files,…
After you successfully buy hosting, a very convenient control panel is displayed. You will be asked to login to use it.
This control panel is cPanel:
What can you do with cPanel?
cPanel interface in hosting providers may be different but it will have the same features as:
- File and folder management: You can add, delete, compress, rename,… files, secure folders, backup, create and manage FTP accounts,…
- Database management: phpAdmin, mySQL.
- Install SSL certificate: SEE MORE
- Install and manage applications: You can install popular and open source applications quickly like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, …
- Install and manage email service
- Install and set up security for hosting
- Domain management: Add, delete, create subdomains, redirect, …
- Statistics and log errors
- Software and advanced areas
cPanel is a perfect tool to make using Linux hosting easier than ever.
cPanel supports almost all the necessary features for website administrators. Access and familiarize with cPanel interface and then you can master it in a short time.
If you have further questions about cPanel, please leave a comment.