If you’ve ever read articles on newspaper websites, tutorials blogs, health news pages, … you’ve probably met many times the content looks like this:
Although these articles’ display is very consistent with the content that the visitors are reading, they will lead users to a completely different page. So many users misunderstand them to be “related articles”.
Unless being an online advertiser, the rest of the average readers when surfing the web do not know it’s advertising content. This form is called Native Advertising, or Native Ads.
Native advertising is used and exploited very much in the international market because of its huge traffic potential to help advertisers achieve marketing goals.
And also because Google or Facebook limit advertising to certain products (especially Facebook), Native Ads can handle all types of ads, even 18+.
One of the oldest Native Ads network, used by many businesses/individuals today is MGID network.
This article helps you learn about running native ads on MGID.
What is MGID?
MGID is an intermediary network displaying advertising, which creates a connection between thousands of reputable and huge traffic websites and online advertisers.
MGID was established in 2004 by an outstanding young Russian programmer, a leading pioneer in the field of Native Advertising. After more than 10 years of development, MGID’s current headquarter is located in the United States.
MGID is constantly improving to provide advertising solutions and bring more efficiency to any individual or business that needs online advertising.
Who Should Use MGID?
Traffic coming from 3000 websites with more than 165 million visitors and advertisers increasingly, MGID became one of the top choices for:
- Publisher: If you own a website with good traffic to make money based on visits and replace AdSense, you can consider registering to display MGID ads.
- Media Buyer: If you are an individual/business that needs to run Native Ads, you can use MGID. You can measure the effectiveness of MGID compared to other channels like Google, Facebook, … or with sensitive products, you can completely run ads with MGID.
Register To Earn Money on MGID to Replace AdSense
If your website is rejected by Google AdSense or does not get the expected revenue with the advertising system from Google, you can test with MGID.
The process of making money on MGID is quite simple, mainly your website will have to pass through manual censorship by real people from MGID team.
Step 1: Access the MGID account, select the Native monetization For Publishers, click Monetize Website
Step 2: Complete the required content in the information registration form
- Email address
- Website URL
- Phone number
- Your message: where you provide compelling information about your website to expedite the approval process more easily
- Try to describe in detail about your website’s topics and the information you build for the website
- Screenshot images of unique visits in your last 1 month to MGID consider whether your website is eligible for the amount of traffic required or not.
How Does MGID Pay You?
MGID creates good conditions and potential profits so that you can earn a decent income when participating in providing traffic. Specifically:
- Average RPM is about $1- $3
- Ads are displayed clearly and prominently on the website
- Income is calculated on all geographic locations (GEO) and all access devices
In addition, MGID’s advertising and distribution system also has advantages:
- Track and identify the content on the publisher website with the highest interaction and the most traffic attraction.
- Automatically optimize ad distribution on the website thanks to its own algorithm.
- Rotate the allocation of ads to all websites, gradually optimize the quality of website publishers based on statistics of advertisers’ campaign.
- And there are many more promises that MGID can bring to Publishers to develop making-money websites.
MGID Ads & Features Review
MGID can be considered as the first choice if you want to deploy Native Ads campaign. MGID’s method of distributing and displaying advertising is quite professional as follows:
- Smart display: The content of your ad is displayed as a related article in a network of more than 18,000 thousand websites with high-quality traffic censored by MGID team. The displayed content is very natural to help increase CTR higher than Banner Ads.
- Effective PPC charges: Advertisers pay for campaigns in the form of PPC. MGID is committed to the cost only when customers click on the ad content to go to your landing page.
- Optimized display: Displayed ads are optimized for all devices, platforms, and website interfaces.
- Intelligently create and manage a campaign on Dashboard: MGID’s anti-fraud system easily detects and eliminates cheat click. The dashboard provides real-time data and can connect to Google Analytics. It also provides many options to choose to optimize, scale and remove ineffective and inconsistent traffic with campaign objectives.
- Targeting: Intensive target audience feature based on geographic location, device operating system, browser, browser language.
- Dynamic Retargeting: Track user behavior on the website to display ads in accordance with their needs. This technology is rated by many marketers as quite smart and improves the conversion rate
- Schedule: allows you to schedule when to run and stop ads (specific days/hours of the week)
- Limit: helps you to set budget limits by day. Pretty good features for those with little budget.
- Report: tracking visual statistics report and options for removing website locations that do not generate conversions or inefficiencies.
Should You Run MGID Ads?
For advertisers who are looking for quality traffic coming from Native Ads, my advice is that you need to consider and deploy the MGID campaign.
Native ads with MGID suitable for those who advertise products in the following areas: finance, functional food, health, physiology, beauty,…
These are very annoying niches if you deploy in other advertising channels such as Facebook or Google.
But in contrast, in MGID, you can run all kinds of niches, as long as you have the skills to run a profitable campaign.
Affiliate marketers running high commission products can also test through traffic source from MGID.
To be able to run ads on MGID, you need to prepare the following materials:
- Landing page or prelanding page that leads purchases. FIND OUT MORE HERE
- Advertiser account registered at MGID.
- Paypal account to deposit (Add funds) into the advertising budget at MGID.
- Create Thumbnail article display and title when setting for the campaign.
- Next, you just need to manipulate your campaign normally, which is quite easy for those who have run through other types of paid traffic.
Hopefully, this article has helped you understand more about MGID, network-native ads will also be widely used in the near future.
If you have a website with relatively good traffic, you can register with MGID to earn money from placing ads.
For those who are doing business or making money with affiliate marketing in one of the hot niches, having difficulties with other traffic sources like Facebook, Google, … try spending a part of the budget to create and run test campaigns on MGID.
If you have any questions about MGID, please leave a comment, I will support you as soon as possible.