- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 600 ml coconut milk
- 1 1/4 cup of semolina
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Grated rind of a lemon
- Combine the coconut milk, sugar and the grated lemon rind in a pan and placed it over a low heat and stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves. Then add the semolina and continue stirring until the mixture begin to thicken. Allowed to cook for another 10 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and pour into the jelly moulds. Place the puddings in a fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. For the strawberry sauce. In a food processor, puree berries, sugar, water and lemon juice until smooth. Turn into a medium saucepan. Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is completely dissolved and sauce is slightly translucent, about 3 minutes, let cool.
4. Ease the pudding out of the mould and served topped with strawberry sauce.