Below you will see a photo of a shirt, nothing special if you see a similar online until you know this shirt brought in millions of dollars. I re-emphasize again: Millions of dollars!
“Never underestimate the stamina of mans and the US veteran.” At the time I was writing this shirt was only sold on Teespring a month, and the number of shirts was 11857 shirts, with each shirt from $ 12 to $ 15. Try to do a simple multiplication function.
Welcome to the T-shirt business, a form of online money is very HOT in the world today. Maybe before reading this article, you never know what is selling T-shirts in foreign markets, not even know what to make money online. But after reading this article, you will have to think differently.
I will introduce Teespring – a site that you can do the same thing as the image above. You will create a t-shirt business online, earn money by selling T-shirts in the US
There are many different ways to make money online, most people will choose the less money, but many people who have blood business will spend advertising costs and use marketing skills to bring profits.
For them, this is not a trivial job online, it is a process of building a “huge” source of revenue online with foreign markets. They are willing to spend the money to test, to build, to run ads, … And me too.
Selling T-shirts is a popular method of making money online in the past two years in the world and the United States. Many sellers in the United States have implemented this method to bring online income from several hundred, several thousand dollars. to tens of thousands of dollars every month. Now you may not believe it, but when you find out, you know who they are.
In the US, which also sells T-shirts overseas, how do you do that?, T-shirt where to get out that sell? How to get money and how fast? Who delivered & customer support, … Billions of questions are asked. Ok, I have the same questions as you, this article will answer all.
1.Introduction to T-shirt business and Teespring
What is a T-shirt Business?
T-shirt Business is a T-shirt business related to T-shirt, which helps you make money, such as having your own print shop and making your own T-shirts for customers. It is possible that you buy another T-shirt to sell to customers higher prices to pay the difference.
You are imagining in your head: DO NOT GO, DIFFICULT !!! Ok learn about Teespring next, it will make you think again.
Anyone can sell T-shirts !!!
What do you think if you can sell T-shirts but:
- No need to print a shirt
- No need to ship the shirt to the customer
- No need to support customer (live chat, hotline, email, …)
- No need to create your own brand
- Sold all over the world, especially US and EU markets
- High profits ($ 10- $ 20 each)
- Payment & rotation of capital from 1-3 days, too fast
Listen attractive and hard to believe, seemed as if not done. But actually this job is still there and you can see the complex issues above have been resolved, and anyone can do it.
So now you are thinking: do not need to print shirt, ship shirt, customer care, … what work to do?
Of course, there are two important tasks:
- Design the image & print on the shirt (will hire others to follow the instructions here)
- Promote your shirt (This work you will do yourself, mainly directed to the US & EU market)
Now I believe you can figure out what you have to do, in short: You are an individual (or a group), Teespring is a company with a particular operating model. You and Teespring work together to sell T-shirts, clearly divided profits. You do not have to hire Teespring, you are working with them to make a profit for both parties.
In addition to Teespring, there are other platforms that will help you do this (these platforms have the same operating model). And we have the right to choose the best platforms (from support, tools, features, …) to do, not foolish to work on weak platforms.
At the moment I recommend selling T-shirts on the following 3 platforms, I have attached the registration link on the side
- Teespring: Register here
- Viralstyle: The second platform I am doing, has many great features (Register here)
- Teechip: Later on, when you have a good understanding of T-shirt sales, there are reasons to choose Teechip, but as the price of printing is better, the license is lighter, you can still register in advance (registration link)
In order to simplify your basic knowledge, in this article I will talk only about Teespring because this is one of the pages with the highest conversion rate, the other two platforms are similar in function and form.
Founded in 2011 by Walker Williams and Evan Stites-Clayton, Teespring aims to simplify the T-shirt sales process, Teespring allows users to create a campaign with the shirt and shirt they like. (The user here is you)
You will set the price for the shirt and carry on promotion when there are customers to buy the shirt, Teespring will print the shirt and ship to customers. In Teespring, there are many different types of clothing: mainly T-shirts, plus hoodies, long sleeves, tricot, V-neck, Kids, …
Need to know new design earn money with Teespring? Not at all, you can hire a designer, your most important job is FIND YOUR ideas (ideas are photos and prints on shirt), the idea will be the most important criteria leading to whether the shirt is selling or not.
Once you have an idea, you will give the designer (that you hire) the design.
Get paid easily and quickly: When the campaign ends and you sell your shirt, your account will have a balance, you can request a withdrawal and you will be paid from 1-3 days (very Quickly) help you spin the capital fast. The method of receiving money is mainly Payoneer and Paypal.
2.The story of selling his Teespring T-shirt
I have been doing Teespring for 2 years, experiencing many initial failures, testing various ways of selling, how to run ads of all kinds and now is quite okay.
To make Teespring the first to have the hard capital to run ads ($ 200 or more), this is not a big deal for me because before that I had a decent amount of money doing affiliate marketing – Someone who can not make T-shirts still has this choice.
My second difficulty is: Thinking Selling Clothes, in the first time I failed many, although there have been many successes from some form of MMO before. But selling clothes is different, it requires a different thought when your job is marketing clothes to foreigners, you have to find ways to understand their person, behavior, trends, …
Those who succeed with Teespring very much, if you happen to know anyone, ask them about the start time, I assert that most people who made Teespring initially also holes, and that is of course, unknown what to do, you have to be very diligent to make much money the first campaign.
And the same too, the first hole is quite good but later get back and say, there are winning campaigns, when you have full experience and tactics, then make money with Teespring or the like and will not be something difficult.
To talk about the journey with Teespring, it is quite long, here I just say so brief profile for short. In general, Teespring is associated with a lot of memories, including the creation of the MMO Team.
3.Get familiar with the Teespring interface
First, to use Teespring you need an account: You can register here, enter email and password to create an account, very easy. To create a campaign, go to Start Designing to get started:
Step 1: Create a shirt
At this first interface, you can
- Choose the type of shirt: Teespring currently has the popular styles for you to Design as follows: Basic Tee (normal, both men and women can wear should also call it Unisex Tee), Long Sleeve (Austria Long Sleeve Top, Tank Top, Hoodie, V-neck Tee, Specialty (T-shirt with a pattern on the shirt. , Women’s Tee, Premium Tees (Basic Tee but better quality fabrics), and finally the Kids (Kids’ Shirts, recently introduced).
- Put on the shirt with optional color
- Use the available symbols and symbols of Teespring design
- Choose color: there are many colors for you to choose
- And finally, especially important, you can upload your own designs, and almost anyone making money with Teespring will use this option, to be able to diversify the design, optimize the fonts, symbols, make the design more beautiful (you can not design beautiful, you hire your own designer).
After you finish the shirt you will hit Sell this will be moved to the next step is to set the Goal
Step 2: Set a goal
The goal is the amount of shirt you can sell, the higher the goal, the lower the price of the shirt, and you can earn more.
Note: You do not have to sell the number by the number of goals you set. For example, you set a goal of 30, but when you only sell 3 shirts, Teespring print shirt and ship to customers, but the profit per shirt will be lower than when you campaign.
The higher the goal, the more profit for each shirt. However you have to sell the goal to get the correct amount of profit estimates, if you sell less than the goal (for example set goal 50 but sold only 20 shirts), the profit per shirt will be reduced. New to the goal is 10-30, to goal high, you sell a lot of profit/shirt greatly reduced.
About shirt prices: You put $19- $23 off t-shirts, and $32- $39 on the hoodie (these are the two most bought shirts).
Here is an example of how to go to goal 30 and choose popular jackets, estimated that if you sell 30 shirts, you will receive about $266 – $446, this is a very attractive amount. I win a lot of campaigns on 300 shirts, a few campaigns per 1000 shirts.
Also, if you sell goals, the profit on each shirt will increase. For example:
- Goal 20: The profit per shirt is $11 (for example, profit for sale depends on your design)
- Goal 50: Profit per shirt is $12.47
After placing the goal and the price of the shirt, you will choose more styles, or other colors for your shirt (example above). After completing this step you continue to click Next to step 3, which is also the last step:
Step 3: Add Description
In this step you will add some basic information for your shirt:
- Title: Title shirt
- Description: Description of the shirt
- Campaign Length: Running time of your shirt, the newbie should be 10 days because it is quite unexpected to need more time to complete.
- Choose a URL: Create a unique link for your shirt
- Display Option: Do not tick if the shirt design on the front and select “Show the back side by default” if the shirt design on the back.
- Shipping options: If you choose “Allow buyers to pick up their orders from you,” then the buyer will pick up the shirt where you and Teespring will ship all the clothes to you.
- Finally hit “LAUNCH” to complete.
NOTE: You pay close attention to the customization steps 1 and 2 when you launch the campaign will not be edited. Once you have run the campaign, you can only edit the Title and Description only
When you finish running a shirt campaign, you will start promoting your shirt, generally, you contribute to the product and you have to market to sell your product.
In terms of marketing, there are also different marketing margins, these Teespring leaders have tested through many marketing channels. Everybody has their own way of marketing, but the method of advertising is most effective for you and many others are ads through Facebook Ads.
Here is how Teespring works and how to run a shirt campaign, now we will go through the preliminary step by step making money with selling T-shirts In Teespring
4.Summary of steps to make money with Teespring
Step 1: Niche & idea research
The market you choose here will be the United States (US) or the EU because:
- Cheap ship charge (Because of Teespring’s printing factory)
- The percentage of online shoppers is very high
In these markets, wearing a T-shirt is not just a matter of thumb, but each one of the letters printed on the shirt says: (Remember, this is very important)
- Personality of them
- Their hobby
- Their passion
- Family love (parents, sons, daughters, aunts, grandparents, grandchildren, …)
- Love the animals they are raising, or maybe the rare animals.
- Their pride in the profession
- Their pride on idols, teams
- The pride of contributing to the nation
- Take pride in where they live, where they live
- Trends in information, communication.
So the first job you have to do is find the market you are targeting to sell t-shirts. Take for example:
For Austria for doctors, dachshund dog lovers, those who love Star Wars, … and this is called “niche research” or “niche research.”
That means you have to determine who you will make the shirt for sale. For new people should focus on the niche as specific occupations, specific interests, should not sell large niche because of no experience, no sensitivity to find the niche
Below I will guide you some methods of finding niche selling t-shirts.
+Occupation: First you go to http://kids.usa.gov/teens/jobs/a-z-list/index.shtml. You will find a list of occupations, you can design clothing based on these occupations, you can design the shirt with the words that when the wearer feel proud of that statement.
+See what others are doing niche what to sell then follow:
Go to https://www.pinterest.com/ enter search: Teespring.com, Sunfrogshirts.com, Teechip.com, .. it will come out more the result (the client likes the shirt and pins up) and you can also rely on here to find the wall idea.
+Using social search tools: Search for user images posted on social networks, some keywords to find niche ideas: “I want this shirt”, “I love this shirt”, “I bought this shirt “, …
+ Spy directly on Facebook: Switch your Facebook language to English (US) and go to the following link:
(Replacement I want this shirt with other words like I need this shirt, I love this shirt,..)
Instead of teespring.com on the link above to other sites for sale such as viralstyles.com, teechip.com, … you will see many people are selling shirts, and many people share the shirts they like on the site, you See which one is selling, then you can create the same idea for sale.
+Popular websites: Zazzle, Café Press, Spreadshirt, LOLShirts, Memes, … .In these sites, you will find and think of more niche and ideas, … (there are items like a trend, popular, new,…)
OK so with these 5 ways you can earn your own niche all day long, there are some other advanced ways, and also some other paid support tools, but I have not mentioned here. There are a few notes:
- When you look for the niche, do not choose niche too young, preferably over 25, because young people like to wear fashionable clothes (maybe fewer T-shirts) or too young they will No money to buy, niche young audience such as Justin Bieber fans.
- You can choose niche perennial (Evergreen) or Niche Trends (Trend), niche perennials are niche like pets, I love my wife, love my husband, career … also niche trends are hot trends only for a limited time, such as Christmas, Haloween, etc.
Step 2: Design or hire the design
After finding the Niche, you will have to design a shirt to up Teespring, most of you do not know T-shirt design and hiring designer.
If you want to learn design yourself, there are two main tools for designing: Photoshop & Illustrator. The use of tools you will not mention, you have to find out online or school and need a long time, and if not capable of design you hire as I said above.
The example below is a t-shirt for those of you who are US veterans, who are currently selling over 10k shirts on Teespring:
The design is also an important factor in whether or not you’ll be able to sell your shirt. In addition to market research, niche research, you should spend some time researching customer characteristics. about their preferences to ask the right designer, study the other successful shirt in the niche you are doing their design look like, what are the details?
- Text: Only words, no pictures, you can find beautiful fonts at http://dafont.com/ to add to your shirt.
- Text and Image: Both the picture (recommended), the picture you go to Google find pictures related to your design, patterns, lines. Note that not taking the logo of the company, you will violate trademark and will be removed shirt.
- Image: Only pictures, I rarely have this design, it is difficult to sell and must be beautiful design
After finishing the design you will up your template according to the instructions in part B themselves have presented! Some notes when uploading your design:
- You should design a shirt with one to four colors: when you set up many colors, when upon the print will increase the number of colors in your shirt, the higher the price the higher the printing price means that if you want to benefit High income, you have to sell clothes at high prices, customers sometimes look high prices will not want to buy. And if you upload more than 10 colors, Teespring will refuse to upload.
- Absolutely not use the logo, image of the company to design the shirt, thus breaking the Trademark and your shirt will be taken down.
- Absolutely not design another shirt, get ideas are, the design is not. Because if the shirt is registered Copyright, then the owner of the shirt knows you design and notify Teespring, whether your shirt is selling too much Teespring will be taken down, and you will lose the sale as well as cost. running ads lost.
Step 3: Run Facebook Ads and target customers
You can use free forms to promote like the post, comment on the Facebook group of the related Niche, promote on Pinterest, Twitter, … but to make money with Teespring real tee shirt, I recommend you Investing, and tools to help you make the most of it is Facebook Ads.
To promote your shirt, you will have to use Facebook Ads, create a Fanpage, activate Facebook Ads and use Facebook Ads you can refer to the material online and do not rewrite here, these jobs pretty basic.
- Why use Facebook ads to promote
- Teespring recommends: Page Post Engagement: Having many of your campaigns running the post interact, the number of people who see the post naturally exceeds the number of people who see the post. post by paying a fee. Running with the interactive post will make your post very viral because foreigners see beautiful as they like, share, comment, tag friends.
- When naming your Fanpage, you have two options: one for the Niche name, one for each niche and one for your niche. For example: Dachshund Fans or Dachshund T-shirts and Hoodies (Fanpage for dog lovers Dachshunds) then can build this Fanpage long and look like this is a niche of you. Second, you use a general Fanpage, always use the Fanpage to promote it, for example: Popular T-shirt and Hoodie, We love T-shirt, … (Newbie should use the first)
- Use Audience Insight to see the fans of the niche you choose the most, as well as view enough statistics, Fanpage they like, where they live, etc. Enter your Niche information, you will receive. Get the stats on the right.
5.Frequently Asked Questions
How does Teespring pay?
After the campaign ends, if you sell the shirt, you will have a Teespring account balance, you go to Payouts on Teespring and withdraw money. You can withdraw by Paypal or Payoneer, however, we recommend using Payoneer to ensure more secure.
- Paypal: Each time you withdraw you will enter Paypal email
- Payoneer: When you withdraw money for the first time, you connect your Payoneer account then the next time to withdraw only need to reconnect.
After the withdrawal order, the money will be credited to your account within 2-3 business days
The account has not sold, not balance will not add PayPal or Payoneer be => Let’s focus on selling the shirt before, the payment is extremely easy.
Here I have explained quite a detailed way of making money with selling T-shirts. How this model works. This is a form of income that is quite large for me in the past two years and this year it is still a HOT form and you can join from now on.
In addition to the T-shirt sales platforms, T-shirt Business is also known for building its own store and connecting directly to the print shop (using the Shopify platform), or more recently, Amazon also plunged into this market with the Merch By Amazon.
With these two forms, we have not done yet because we have not set the time, in the future, if we participate and have results, we will be willing to share the blog.
If there are any problems that you do not understand in this tutorial, you can ask questions directly under the comment section, I will reply in 24 hours.
See you again!