Choosing keywords to write content and implementing SEO campaigns is an initial step that will help both you and your business get “go to success” or “go to dead end.”
If you do not have a “good” keyword set, you will be wasting your time or not be able to promote the full power of the website to find more customers.
Keywords are “good”, you will hear through many different factors about the “good” criteria such as:
- The monthly search amount is enough
- Competition is not too high.
- Longtail keyword can increase conversions.
But there is one very important element to selling websites or making money with affiliate marketing, that is always focused on the keyword purchase, also known as the buyer keyword.
What is the buyer keyword, how does it work, and how to identify it, I will help you out in this article.
1. What is a Buyer Keyword?
Every second, the Google search engine has nearly 50,000 searches. Google has “subconsciously eat” users, have any questions, find out what information we all thanks to “Google”
We find many keywords for many purposes, common is: Find information, entertainment, find download materials, find product information or find products to buy, …
The buyer keyword is the keyword that comes from people who have a need to purchase, or are looking for product issues around the world for the purpose of making a purchase, and they are willing to pay for the product or service. When you find the information you want.
2. 10 specific examples of Buyer Keyword
To help you better understand the , I will give you the following keywords. You can get a sense of what these keywords mean: “Searchers are looking for information to buy a product or use a service.”
- What kind of water heater is good: This is the keyword that comes from people who are looking to buy a water heater, and they are looking for the best water heater to buy.
- Is Electrolux refrigerated? : This is a keyword that comes from people who are looking to buy air conditioners, get their shirts, or find information about Electrolux air conditioners, and they are looking for a good air conditioner.
- New York Airport Hotels: This keyword is from a person flying to New York & looking for hotels near the airport.
- Where to buy SJC gold: Searchers are looking to buy SJC gold and they are looking for a reputable place to buy.
- Cheap Samsung phone: Searchers are looking to buy a Samsung phone for cheap.
- Amazon Discount Code: Searchers are preparing to buy at Lazada & they are looking for a discount code to pay.
- Cheap laptop under $300: Keywords come from people who are looking to buy cheap laptops at the maximum price they can afford.
- Toys for babies: Start with the new couple having children and find the right toys for their children
- Review Blackberry Passport: Seekers are interested in Blackberry Passport phones, and they are looking for reviews from people who have used the product.
- Where to buy Baking Soda New York: New Yorkers, they know about Baking Soda, and they are looking for a place to buy it.
3. Buyer keyword – search less but high conversion.
You can check the keywords above, or the buyer keywords in your field are aware of the general characteristics of these keywords, that is, most search engines appear to have lower prices than other niche keywords.
That’s because the percentage of searchers who buy is always lower than people searching for entertainment, finding news or finding downloads.
Our primary goal is to monetize your visits, so there’s no need to explain that you’ll recognize that the buyer keyword is the first choice for you. ” Purchase or have a need to purchase “visit your website.
The specific reason, which is the client search buyer keyword, they have identified their needs, they have found the type of product/service they are prepared to buy, and they just need to add some information to make the final decision.
So the task that you have to do is: Build SEO content for the good buyer keyword to support SEO & must know how to navigate traffic from other articles on the content buyer keyword.
4. SEO for Buyer Keyword?
First you have to identify the keywords in the field you are doing with keyword research tools, two popular tools are Google Keyword Planner & KWFinder, guide you to Google.
Then you will build content “quality” and “content” for these keywords instead of writing PR articles. In particular, you should provide the information that customers “need”, do not have to advertise your products, services rampant.
- What kind of water heater is good: You put out the best hot water dispenser & get your product in the first place.
- Where to buy Baking Soda in New York: You still listed a lot of places to buy Baking Soda in New York but ranked your place in the top & added some cool words.
Your content must be complete, detailed, easy for customers to select & direct visitors to your sales page.
After having good content, you will conduct SEO Onpage and Offpage techniques as usual. (This is the whole process, I will not include in this article that will write separate instructions)
5. Should run Google Adwords for Buyer Keyword.
Running Google ads is an expensive service, if you do not know how to run, do not know the keyword choice, do not know the landing page optimization, you will lose when the money paid to Google & still do not sell.
However, if you do good things, Google Adwords will help you with great interest, and support SEO faster than normal.
To answer the question “Should you run Google Adwords?” You have to answer two questions:
- Are you selling affiliate products big enough? (Profit)
- The amount you pay for a click is expensive or not? (Cost Per Click – CPC )
For newbies, you only run Google Adwords if and only if your CPC is 2% profit or less. Then if you have 50 clicks (or more) to your landing page running ads that you can not sell or have no customers, you usually have the following reasons.:
- Products/services, not floating competition.
- Incorrect keyword selection
- Landing page content is not good.
Money for quality products/services, your blog does not help you with this, at least you have to, if possible have your own selling point (that is, your product has a distinct advantage. compared to the same product), so you can be confident to marketing.
Second, on the keywords run Adword, you run SET keyword for the buyer keyword, the reason you are clear, the buyer keyword brings high conversion rates, you can also run other keywords, but those keywords must have a cheap CPC and you must know how to navigate traffic to the content page of the buyer keyword.
Finally, when there are visitors to your page from Adwords (you spend money) such as landing page content is not good, those visits will not turn into your customers.
In order for your AdWord to work best, you should learn more about:
- Content Marketing
- Landing Page & optimization
- Create funnel sales intelligence.
What is the current blog does not have (When free new writes, in fact, marketing has billions of issues & I do not have timeshare full of all skills), so self-learning & learn very weight.
In contrast, running Adwords with the buyer keyword is a smart choice, but consider the cost of running vs. profitability, creating good content and knowing how to optimize your campaign.
6. Make money with affiliate with the Buyer Keyword
This is only for those who are making money online with their affiliate, if you do not know about affiliate, find out what is affiliate marketing article.
I do not recommend using the buyer keyword anymore, but you must use the buyer keyword to make affiliate money.
In addition to the conversion rate of the buyer keyword is always high, most of the keyword is longtail keyword (keyword longtail keyword), so the competitiveness of its SEO is also “easier to chew”
For example, when searching for the keyword “best home security monitoring”, this is a buyer keyword.
You can see that most top earners are making money with affiliate marketing and not selling them for themselves. And they make money from these content.
7. Other reference sources for buyer keyword
For those new to SEO, now have access to this concept, should learn more from foreign sources with two keywords:
- What is buyer buyer keyword
- keyword list
- Keyword Commercial Intent
Typical & relatively complete: The Definitive Guide of Keyword Commercial Intent
So whether you are doing SEO for your website, product or service is making money with the affiliate, the choice of buyer keyword to implement content is always the top priority.
From today you can use the keyword research tools (named in the article) to select all the keyword matching the product/service you are doing, then you research more about content marketing to implement content, give the right SEO/Adwords options.
See you again!